Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment: Indian Overseas Bank schedule to hire Security Guards for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the Indian Overseas Bank selection process, Indian Overseas Bank application procedure and salary details of Indian Overseas Bank Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Indian Overseas Bank is a major Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India based in Tamil Nadu, India, with about 3,214 domestic branches, about 4 foreign branches and representative office. Founded in February 1937 by M. Ct.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment:
Job Role: Security Guards
IOB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE-1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- General/ OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- SC – 04 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- GEN – 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-28145/-month
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Selection Process for Security Guards:
The mode of selection as follows:
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Objective type Test – Online:
- Knowledge of Local Language (Tamil) – 20 Marks
- Knowledge of English Language – 20 Marks
- Aptitude Test – 20 Marks
- Arithmetic Test – 20 Marks
- Psychometric Test – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 100 Marks
Examination Centres: The online test will be conducted at Chennai only.
How to apply Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates may apply for this position through online at (www.iob.in) website on or before 15 June 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here