IOCL Recruitment: IOCL schedule to hire Junior Technical Assistant,Junior Quality Control for 2022. The job location is Bongaigaon (Assam). The details are provided below.
Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
Job Role: Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Quality Control
Qualification: Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) :
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates. Or
- Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals / Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal / Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery / Petro-chemical / Heavy Chemical / Fertilizer/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) :
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling,
earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers / Power Plants / Gas Processing Industry / large
Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV :
- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/OBC/SC
candidates & 45% in case of ST / PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
Age limit (as on 30-04-2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates
Total Vacancies: 6 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) : 1 post
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) : 1 post
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV : 4 posts
- The Salary Grade for the post of Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Quality Control is Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, ratio applied, relative performance in respective categories, number of seats in respective Posts, Reservation position, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria & other parameters and documents found in order upon verification.
- Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Application Fees :
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI e- collect only.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IOCL on or before 12 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here