IOCL Recruitment: Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
Job Role: Officers/Engineers
GATE – 2021 Application Last Date: 24 September 2021
IOCL Online Application Starts from: After the releasing of the GATE 2022 Admit Card
- Candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC
- Eligible criteria: For General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS category candidates 65% and for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
- Candidates currently in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply
- Candidates must have valid GATE 2022 mark
Note: Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2022 examination in
Chemical(GATE 2022 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2022 code: CE)/ Instrumentation (GATE 2022 code: IN)/ Electrical (GATE 2022 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2022 code: ME) engineering,Metallurgical Engineering ,Computer Science Engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for these posts
Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
Computer Science Engineering
Maximum Age Limit: 26 years
Age Relaxable by:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process for Engineers/Officers:
- Only GATE 2022 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE 2020 or from previous year GATE examinations are not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2022 marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies, etc
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Officers/Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates first apply for the GATE 2021 examination at (www.gate.iitb.ac.in) website on or before 24 September 2021 and then apply for this position online at (www.iocl.com) careers website. IOCL apply link will be active after the GATE-2021 admit card are made available.
For More Details: Click here
GATE 2021 Apply Link: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here