IOCL Recruitment 2022: IOCL schedule to hire Apprentices for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Southern Region. The details for the selection process, IOCL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
IOCL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Junior Operator
Qualification: 12th Pass
Salary: Best in Industry
Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I
- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates band 40% incase of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
- Experience: Minimum one year work Experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e.one year experience after acquiring HMV License
Age limit (as on 30-06-2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates
Total Vacancies: 39 Posts
- Telangana-5 Posts
- Karnataka-6 posts
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry-28 Posts
- The Salary Grade for the post of Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Quality Control is Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (Driving Test) which will be of qualifying nature.The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude-40 Questions
Reasoning abilities-40 Questions
Basic English Language skills-20 Questions
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate have to choose the correct option in the O M R sheet provided during the Written Test.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking forwrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- For qualifying in the written test, overall cut-off marks would be 50% for General / EWS / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates and sectional cut-off marks would be 40%. Candidates should secure both the overall and sectional cut-off marks in written test for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying overall cut-off marks and sectional cut-off marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories considered against reserved positions.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in the respective categories.
- Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo SPPT (Driving Test). The SPPT(Driving Test) shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
- In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT(Driving Test) all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT(Driving Test), even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name / last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
- In SPPT (Driving Test), the technical skill / proficiency/ physical ability to handle / operate the vehicle/equipment’s of the respective discipline of the shortlisted candidates shall be assessed.
- Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, from and out of the said short-list, only for such candidates declared FIT in SPPT (Driving Test).
Application Fees :
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI e- collect only.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IOCL from 9th July 2022 @ 10:00 hrs.to 29th July 2022@ 22:00 hrs.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here