IOCL Recruitment : IOCL schedule to hire Junior Engineering Assistant for 2022. The job location is Bihar. The selection process, recruitment process for IOCL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
IOCL Recruitment :
Job Role: Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month
Last Date: 9 Apr 2022
- 3 year Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift)of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals /Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry
Age limit (as on 24.01.2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General, EWS & ST (applying as UR) category candidates
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- UR : 2 posts
- SC : 1 post
- OBC (NCL) : 1 post
- The Salary Grade for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant is Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC category against reserved positions.
- Written Test will be conducted at Barauni location. Exact venue details will be communicated through the Admit Card.
- Admit cards for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates on the basis of the details furnished in Online-Application form and submission of application fees. Scrutiny of documents submitted by the candidates will be carried out post Written Test.
- Only those candidates will be considered/ called for next stage i.e. Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) who are (a) shortlisted on the basis of written test and (b) meet the notified eligibility criteria upon verification of documents sent / submitted by the candidates and
- Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (with due cognizance to no. of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo the SPPT
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IOCL on or before 8 April 2022. Candidates should also send the hardcopy of the application as per format given along with supporting documents to the address given below by ordinary post so as it reaches on or before 9 April 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
Postal Address :
Dy. General Manager (HR),
P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851114
For more govt. jobs: Click Here