IPC Recruitment: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which sets standards for all drugs that are manufactured, sold and consumed in India.
Positions: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Degree: Pharm. D/ MBBS/ BDS/Master’s Degree
- Master degree in Pharmacology/ Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/
MBBS/BDS from a recognised University/Institute. Desirable: One year experience in drug safety/
- Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate – 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate – 31 Posts
- Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate – Rs.26,250/-
IPC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview. The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates including experience certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview.
How to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 24, 26 November 2021 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Government of India
Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here