IPR Recruitment: The Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics, research on magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial applications.
Job Role: Clerk
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 15 November 2021
IPR Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate from a recognized University. Certified course in Computer. One year relevant experience related to work.
- ST candidates – 30 years
- OBC candidates – 28 years
- Un-reserved (UR) candidates – 25 years
- ST – 01 Post
- OBC – 03 Posts
- UR – 01 Post
- Clerk – Rs.19,900/Month
IPR Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process involves two levels of tests named as Level-1 Test and Level-2 Test. Level – 1 Test:
Level-1 Test shall be Written Test to be conducted for all the valid applicants. It will be an objective type
(Multiple Choice Questions) test. Level-1 Test will be qualifying exam/screening test to shortlist candidates
for next level of selection process i.e. Level-2.
- The subjects of written test shall be as follows: General Knowledge / Awareness, General English, Elementary Maths / Numerical, Computer & Reasoning
- Level–2 Test: Level-2 Test shall be of Descriptive nature, including letter writing and document preparation on Computer. Final Selection shall be on the basis of marks secured in Level-2 Test.
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
How to Apply for IPR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here