IRCON Recruitment: IRCON schedule to hire Finance Assistant/HR Assistant for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The details are provided below.
IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
Job Role: Finance Assistant/HR Assistant/IT Incharge
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/CA/CMA/PG
Last Date: 9 May 2022
- CA/CMA Intermediate with relevant experience. Minimum three years of experience in the field of accounting, taxation, filing of returns, handling of audit and preparation of financial statements as per IND AS. Experience in SAP is desirable
- 2 Years full time post graduate degree / diploma in HR/Personnel/IR /PM & IR with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university/ institution approved by UGC/AICTE with relevant experience. Minimum three years of experience in Recruitments, Training & Development and other HR Related activities. Experience in SAP is desirable
- Graduate Engineering Degree in IT/Computer Science with not less than 60% from recognized University/Institution approved by UGC/AICTE with relevant experience. Minimum three years of experience in handling IT related works/MIS reports/SCADA systems etc.
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
Total Vacancies : 16 Posts
- Finance Assistant – 08 Posts
- HR Assistant – 05 Posts
- IT Incharge – 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.36000/-
IRCON Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
How to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 09 May 2022 and send the printout of the application form along with required documents through postal on or before 16 May 2022
For more details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here