IRCON Recruitment: IRCON schedule to hire Graduate/Diploma Apprentices for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the selection process, IRCON application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
Job Role: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Stipend: Rs.8500 – 10000/-
- Graduate or equivalent in engineering/technology streams.
- Diploma or equivalent in engineering/technology streams.
- Result awaited/ supplementary/back paper candidates need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in IRCON or any other Organization need not apply.
- The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job
experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Qualification in the year 2022, 2021, 2020 and on or after 01st August, 2019 are only eligible to apply.
Maximum Age Limit(As on 1 August 2022) : 18-30 Years.Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer
Total Vacancies : 31 Posts
Graduate Apprentices-19 Posts
- Civil-12 Posts
- Electrical-4 Posts
- S&T-3 Posts
Graduate Apprentices-12 Posts
- Civil-8 Posts
- Electrical-2 Posts
- S&T-8 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician(Diploma)Holders: Rs 8,500/-PerMonth
IRCON Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
How to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply thsese positions in online latest by 17 August 2022.Candidates have to take a printout of finally submitted application form generated in pdf format, duly sign it physically at the bottom right corner under declaration and send it to following postal address latest by 24 August 2022
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Ircon International Ltd.,
C- 4 District Centre,
Saket New Delhi-110017
Start Date of Online Application : 29-07-2022
Last Date of online Application :17-08-2022
Last Date for receipt of Print out of Application Form and Documents at IRCON Corporate Office
New Delhi: 24-08-2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here