IRCON Recruitment: IRCON to hire Non-Executives 2021. If you have B.A./B.SC./B.Com/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Ircon International Limited (IRCON): IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
Job Role: Manager
Experience: 05 years
Salary: Rs. 36,000/-
Job Location: Rajasthan, UP, Assam,West Bengal
Interview Date: 16,18,20 August 2021
- Full time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE. Minimum Five years of experience in Civil Construction works. Railway experience will be preferred.
- Full time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation & Control Engg., Computer Science.
- Minimum Five-year experience in areas of Electronic Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signaling, Digital Communication / GSM-R / Optic Fiber Communication.
- Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade. Minimum Five-year experience in Electrical construction works in Railways, Metro Rail and State Electricity Board. OHE experience will be preferred.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021): 50 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- Manager/Civil – 06 Posts
- Manager/S&T – 06 Posts
- Manager/OHE – 17 Posts
IRCON Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be through walk-in-interview.
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on the respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details : click here [adcode]
- Manager/Civil: 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 16.08.2021
- Manager/S&T: 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 18.08.2021
- Manager/OHE : 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 20.08.2021
Ircon International Limited
C-4 District Centre,
Saket, New Delhi –110 017.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here