IRCTC Recruitment : IRCTC schedule to hire Computer Operator and Programming Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the selection process, IRCTC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the branch of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations. This is the worlds second busiest corporation for selling the lakhs of railways tickets every day. Tourism corporation also organises the budget and deluxe package tours for domestic and foreign tourists, it will cover the main tourist destinations.
IRCTC Recruitment :
Job Role: Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Salary: Rs.5,000 – 9,000/Month
- Passed Matriculation Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. Technical Qualifications : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in COPA trade
Age limit (As on 01.04.2022): 15 – 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 80 Posts
- School pass-outs (class 5th — class 9th) – Rs 5000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 10th) – Rs 6000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 12th) – Rs 7000/- per month
- National or State Certificate holder – Rs 7000/- per month
- Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions) – Rs 7000/- per month
- Technician apprentice or diploma holder in any stream or Sandwich Course (Students from Degree Institutions) – Rs 8000/- per month
- Graduates apprentices or degree apprentices or degree in any stream – Rs 9000/-per month
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation examination. In case of grading system of marking than average of highest and lowest marks will be taken.
- In case of two applicants are having the same marks the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Final selection of applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials. Candidates in the Stand-by list will be offered to join only on receipt of details of absentees and rejected candidates from the Merit list. The offers will be issued strictly in the order of Merit
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25 October 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here