IREL Recruitment: Formally it is known as Indian Rare Earths Limited. It is a govt-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Govt of India. The primary intention of incorporated this company is taking of commercial-scale processing of monazite sand.
Job Role: Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 20 November 2021
- BE in relevant field.
- Passed ITI in relevant field.
- Diploma in relevant field.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- COPA – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Mechanical- 01 Post
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Electrical – 01 Post
- Civil – 01 Post
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 20 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Technician Apprentices/Graduate Apprentice): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,