IREL Recruitment: IREL schedule to hire Technician/Trade Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Manavalakurichi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IREL (India) Limited: Formally it is known as Indian Rare Earths Limited. It is a govt-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Govt of India. The primary intention of incorporated this company is taking of commercial-scale processing of monazite sand.
Job Role: Technician/Trade Apprentice
Salary: As per govt norms
Job Location: Manavalakurichi
Last Date: 31 August 2021
- Passed ITI in relevant field.
- Diploma in (Electrical & Electronics)
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 01 Post
- Welder – 03 Posts
- PASAA/COPA – 02 Posts
- Turner – 01 Post
- Plumber – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (Chemical) – 02 Posts
- Electrical – 01 Post
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- Only candidate who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found „Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer
- In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marks sheet, average marks of all the semesters/years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 31 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Technician Apprentices): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here