ISRO Recruitment 2022: ISRO schedule to hire Graduate Apprentice for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Thiruvananthapuram. The details for the selection process, ISRO application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
ISRO Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice
Salary : Rs.9000/-
- First Class Engg. Degree [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] granted by a recognised University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/6.84 CGPA. OR First Class Degree (4 year) in Hotel Management/ Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 600/ marks. OR Degree in Commerce with Finance & Taxation/Computer Application (Three year duration) granted by a recognised University with not less than 60% marks/6.32 CGPA.
Age Limit: 30 years
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering – 15 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 12 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 20 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 43 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 45 Posts
- Metallurgy – 6 Posts
- Production Engineering – 4 Posts
- Fire & Safety Engineering – 2 Posts
- Hotel Management/ Catering Technology – 4 Posts
- B.Com (Finance &Taxation) – 25 Posts
- B.Com (Computer Application) – 75 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9000/- per month
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The consolidated applications will be screened subsequently and selection panels will be drawn based on the aggregate scores of the candidates in the prescribed essential qualification giving due weightage to reservation categories.
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 15 October 2022(9.30 AM -5 PM) to the following venue..
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
Government Polytechnic College,
Kalamassery, Ernakulam District,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here