ISRO Recruitment: ISRO schedule to hire Technician Apprentices 2021. If you have Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Indian Space Research Organisation:-ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
Job Role: Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Job Location: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherryagar
Last Date: 04 August 2021
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- First Class Diploma in Engg. (three years duration) awarded by a State Board of Technical Education in the respective field with not less than 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Automobile Engg – 08 Posts
- Chemical Engg – 25 Posts
- Civil Engg – 08 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg – 15 Posts
- Electrical Engg – 10 Posts
- Electronics Engg – 40 Posts
- Instrument Technology – 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 46 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for Diploma giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by post.
- The selected candidates, while reporting to join, have to produce all the relevant documents in original, validating the claims made in the online application, viz., proof of Date of birth, certificates of all educational qualifications acquired from SSLC/SSC/AISSC onwards, certificates of experience if any, Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ST, Non-creamy layer certificate if belongs to OBC, Income & Asset certificate if belongs to EWS, Disability certificate in case of PWBD etc.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 August 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here