ISRO Recruitment: ISRO schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Thiruvananthapuram. The details for the selection process, ISRO application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
Positions: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Salary: Rs. 31,000/ month
- MSc. Degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics / Space Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Planetary Sciences with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale or equivalent (OR)
- M.E/M.S/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science / Space Science / Planetary Science / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics with minimum 60% marks as average of all semesters in aggregate or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent
Applicants should also have qualified one of the following:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
Age Limit (as on 08.08.2022) : 28 years( 31 years for OBC candidates and 33 years in case of SC/ST candidates. Persons with Disability are eligible for age relaxation as per rules
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of JRF will be based on the performance at the interview. Initial screening of applications will be conducted to short-list meritorious candidates for interview.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 8 August 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here