ITBP Recruitment: ITBP schedule to hire Head Constable/CM for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details are provided below.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with Tibet Autonomous Region. It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962.
Job Role: Head Constable/CM
Salary: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent. Skill Test Norms: Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m. in English/30 w.p.m. in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 keys depression for each word on computer).
- Head Constable/CM – 18 to 25 years
- Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Male): 135 Posts
- Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Female): 23 Posts
- Head Constable (CM) (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination): 90 Posts
- Head Constable/CM – Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME).
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Female candidates)
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 08 June to 07 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 08 June 2022)
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here