ITBP Recruitment 2021: ITBP schedule to hire Teachers/LDC/MTS 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/B.Ed/Diploma/12th/10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ITBPF Employees Education Society(ITBPFEES) has started an ambitious project by establishing ITBP Public School in Sector 16 Dwarka, which is catering to the needs of the wards of ITBP personnel and also the members of civil society. The society is registered under Society Registration Act, 1860 with registration No. 63671 dated Oct,17,2008. The Motto behind this establishment is to provide quality education to the wards of Force members.
ITBP Recruitment 2021:
Company: ITBPF Employees Education Society(ITBPFEES)
Job Role: PTR/TGT/PGT/LDC/MTS /PEON
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/B.Ed/Diploma/12th/10th
Total Vacancies: 10
Salary: Rs.549360 – 919200/-
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 06 May 2021
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45oh marks and 2years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (recognition norms and procedure) regulations-2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4years Bachelor of elementary education (B.E1.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board. OR
- Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or english as a subject at secondary level.
TGT – Science, Mathematics & Hindi:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) in concerned subject from a Recognized University For TGT (Science) Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) in one of the following subjects (Physics / Chemistry/ Botany / Zoology / Biology). B.Ed. Central Teacher eligibility Test conducted CBSE.
PGT – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Economics & History:
- Master’s Degree in concerned subject from a Recognized University. B.Ed.
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- 1oth pass having experience in similar capacity.
- PTR – Not Exceeding 30 Years
- TGT – Not Exceeding 30 Years
- PGT – Not Exceeding 36 Years
- LDC – Not Exceeding 27 Years
- MTS /PEON – Not Exceeding 27 Years
- PTR – 04 Posts
- TGT – 03 Posts
- LDC – 01 Post
- MTS /PEON – 02 Posts
- PTR – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- TGT – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- PGT – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- LDC – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- MTS /PEON – Rs. 5200-20200/-
ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with required documents through postal to the following address on or before 06 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
ITBP Public School, Sector-16 B,
Dwarka, New Delhi-11007
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here