ITBP Recruitment : ITBP schedule to hire Sub Inspector for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, ITBP application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region. It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, established in 1962 in the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War of 1962.
ITBP Recruitment :
Positions: Sub Inspector (Overseer)
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
ITBP Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by Central Government.
- Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 20 to 25 years
- UR – 07 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- OBC – 15 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- UR – 01 Post
- SC – 01 Post
- OBC – 03 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Overseer) – Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
- Candidates are required to bring a clear & legible print out of their online application form & admit card; else they will not be permitted to enter the venue of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Race 100 Mtrs : To be completed within 16 seconds.
- Race 1.6 kms : To be completed within 7 minutes 30 seconds.
- Race 100 Mtrs : To be completed within 18 seconds.
- Race 800 Mtrs : To be completed within 4 minutes 45 seconds.
Physical Standard Test:
- Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest (Chest measurement for male candidate only) and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
|Paper||Syllabus||Total Questions||Marks||Paper Type||Duration|
|I||General Engineering (Civil) & Structure. (Bilingual)||160||160||MCQ||3 Hrs|
|General Intelligence, Awareness & Reasoning etc. (Bilingual)||40||40|
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 16 July to 14 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here