ITBP Recruitment: ITBP schedule to hire Head Constable for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, ITBP application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region. It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, established in 1962 in the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War of 1962.
Job Role: Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)
Salary: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
ITBP Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 12th class or equivalent form recognised board. Have passed regular Para Veterinary Course or Diploma or Certificate of minimum one year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic or Livestock management from a Government recognized Institute
- Head Constable- 18 to 25 years
- Head Constable (Male): 34 Posts
- Head Constable (Female): 06 Posts
- Head Constable – Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) will be done on the basis of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination, Interview & Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Female candidates)
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 19 October to 17 November 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 19 October 2022)
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here