ITI Limited Recruitment: ITI Limited schedule to hire Diploma Engineer 2021. If you are a fresher, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is RaeBareli (UP). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities which produce a range of switching, transmission, access and subscriber premises equipment. Besides offering the telecom turnkey solutions and customized support, ITI has a dedicated Network System Unit for executing turnkey projects for installation and commissioning of telecommunication networks. The company intends to upgrade and invest in the technology, through the acquisition of technology from strategic partners with a specific focus on high growth industry segments.
ITI Limited Recruitment:
Company: ITI Limited
Job Role: Diploma Engineers
Total Vacancies: 40
Job Location: RaeBareli (UP)
Last Date: 15 May 2021
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics will be considered. Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55%
aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Age Limit :
- For General – up to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 11 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- UR – 03 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC – 02 Post
- SC – 01 Post
- UR – 03 Posts
- OBC – 01 Post
Stipend Offered: Rs.19,029/month
ITI Ltd Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
How to Apply ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates apply can apply through online by using ITI Limited website (http://www.itiltd.in/) on or before 15 May 2021. The candidates are required to submit their printout of the filled application form with required documents by Registered/Speed Post on or before 21 May 2021 within 5PM to the given postal address.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
CM —HR & Legal,
RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification
- SC/ST / OBC category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach attested photocopy of the Certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here