Jharkhand High Court Recruitment: Jharkhand High Court schedule to hire Law Researchers/RA for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Jharkhand. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for jobs 2022 are given below.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Law Researchers/ Research Associates
Last Date: 7 Jan 2022
- Any fresh Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply.
- Students studying in the 5th year of a 5 year Law course or Final year of a 3 year Law course will also be eligible for engagement and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the final year examination of LL.B. prior to their engagement.
- Candidates having familiarity with computer will get preference in matter of selection.
- The candidates pursuing Post Graduate degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programme requiring their compulsory attendance will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
Age limit :
- For General – 21 to 28 years.
- Law Researchers/ Research Associates – Rs.30,000/-
Jharkhand High Court – Selection Process:
- The selection of Law Researchers shall be based on merit and interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview through email.
How to apply Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in the High Court of Jharkhand website (www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in) and Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single “pdf file” (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 07 January 2022.
For More details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here