JKPSC Recruitment 2022: JKPSC schedule to hire Prosecuting Officer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Jammu and Kashmir. The details for the selection process, JKPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission widely known as JKPSC, is a constitutional body formed by the Government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts the civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in the Indian administered union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Prosecuting Officer
Salary: Rs.47,600 -1,51,100/-
Educational qualification :
- Bachelor of Laws of University established by Law of India.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :
- OM – 40 years
- SC, ST, OSC, ALC/IB, RBA, PSP, EWS – 42 years
- In Service Candidate/ Government – 40 years
Total Vacancies :
- OM – 61 Posts
- SC – 10 Posts
- ST – 12 Posts
- OSC – 05 Posts
- ALC/IB – 04 Posts
- RBA – 12 Posts
- PSP – 05 Posts
- EWS – 11 Posts
- Prosecuting Officer – Rs.47,600 -1,51,100/-
Selection Process for JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
- The Scheme of Selection Selection /Examination shall comprise the following successive stages:- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for short listing of the candidates for Main Examination. Main Examination (descriptive type) for short listing of the candidates for personality test (interview); and Personality Test (Interview)
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice ) questions and carry a maximum of 400 marks as set out in part A of Appendix -I as per the detailed syllabus in Appendix-II (Part-A).
- This examination is meant to serve as screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination shall count only for short listing of the candidate for the Main Examination.
- Candidates will be required to obtain such minimum qualifying marks in Paper I of Preliminary Examination as may be fixed by the commission at their discretion and a minimum of 33 % marks in paper-II of Preliminary Examination. However, the marks obtained in paper-II, being of qualifying nature, will not be counted for drawing the merit list for admission to Main examination. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the preliminary examination will be eligible for admission to the main examination provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the main examination.
Main Examination and Personality Test:
- The main examination will consist of seven 7 papers and English paper of conventional essay type. The examination will be in the papers set out in part B of Appendix-I, as per the detailed syllabus in Appendix-II paper B. The English paper will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Main examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, in any or all the papers (Paper I to Paper II) shall be summoned for a personality Test(Interview)
Application Fees :
- Rs. 1,000 for General Category
- Rs. 500 for Reserved Categories
- There is no application fee for PHC candidates
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 05 November 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here