JKPSC Recruitment: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission widely known as JKPSC, is a constitutional body formed by the Government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts the civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in the Indian administered union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.The JKPSC, autonomous body select the officers for various key positions in state civil services according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation
Company: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Job Role: Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
Total Vacancies: 91
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Application Starting Date: 17 May 2021
Last Date: 16 June 2021
- Graduate preferably holding higher diploma in Cooperation.
- OM – 40 years
- PHC – 42 years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC-IB/OSC/EWS/PSP – 43 years
- In-service candidate (Govt.) – 40 years
- OM – 46 Posts
- RBA – 09 Posts
- SC – 08 Posts
- ST – 09 Posts
- ALC/IB – 03 Posts
- SLC – 03 Posts
- PSP – 04 Posts
- EWS – 09 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies: Level-6F (40800-129200)
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination (75 points) followed by Viva-voce/interview (25 points) [Total 100 points]
- The written examination will be a 2 hour (120 minutes) Objective multiple choice question (MCQ) Exam having 120 questions. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers ( as detailed below) for all questions.
- There are four alternative for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- In the interview/viva voce, the candidates will be asked, in addition to the demonstration of domain knowledge/skills, questions on matters of general interest and matters related to the post for which he is being
- The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service. The interview test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate.
- For General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- For PHC Candidates: NIL
How to Apply JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.jkpsc.nic.in) website on or before 16 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 17 May 2021).
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here