JKSSB Recruitment : JKSSB schedule to hire Public Relations Officer 2022. The job location 2022 is of Jammu and Kashmir. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for JKSSB jobs 2022 are given below.
JKSSB-Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a service recruiting board constituted by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This Selection board will conduct an examination for the various departmental service posts and select the candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The main of this board is to create the syllabus and conduct the selection examination for the candidates.
JKSSB Recruitment :
Job Role: Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 10 March 2022
Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator:
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- For OM: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP/ Social Caste: 43 Years
- For Physically Challenged Person: 42 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- For Government Service/Contractual Employment: 40 Years
Total Vacancies – 89 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 34 Posts
- Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator – 55 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 20 points Written Examination/CBT =80 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40/20 points earmarked for the Skill Test).
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- For General – Rs.500/-
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website on or before 10 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here