JKSSB Recruitment: JKSSB schedule to hire Scientist/Jr Environmental Engineer/Stenographer 2021. If you have Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Jammu and Kashmir. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
JKSSB-Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a service recruiting board constituted by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This Selection board will conduct an examination for the various departmental service posts and select the candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The main of this board is to create the syllabus and conduct the selection examination for the candidates.
Job Role: Scientist ‘A’, Junior Environmental Engineer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Draftsman, Field Inspector, Assistant Information Officer, Assistant Law officer, Research Assistant, Others
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th
Salary: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Application Starting Date: 20 June 2021
Last Date: 20 July 2021
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Science /Chemistry/Micro biology /Bio chemistry with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
Junior Environmental Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical / Chemical /Environmental Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India or 3 years diploma from Indian University / Institute in Civil /Mechanical / Chemical/Electrical and Environmental Engineering discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Scale Stenographer:
- Graduate with 60% marks from recognized University having a minimum speed of 65 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words per minute in type writing and having 6 month certificate course in computer application from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- 2 Year’s Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma from Govt recognized University Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate .
- 3 year’s diploma in Civil /Electrical / Mechanical /Environmental Engineering from govt. recognized University Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate .
Assistant Information Officer :
- Graduate from a recognized University and having a Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication from a recognized Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Assistant Law officer :
- L.L.B (Professional ) of a University established by law in India with at least 3 years actual practice at Bar, preferably experience in Environmental laws.
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Science /Chemistry/Micro biology/Bio-Chemistry with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from recognized University.
Junior Scientific Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University with the stream of Physics, Chemistry and Biology having with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University with Chemistry/Botony / Zoology /Environmental Science with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- 3 year’s diploma in Civil /Electrical / Mechanical /Environmental Engineering from Govt. recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate. OR B.Sc. Physical standards: Height 5′- 4″, Physical fitness including 25km. walk to be completed in four hours. Fitness certificate by CMO
- Graduate from recognized University having a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in typewriting and having six months Certificate Course in Computer Applications from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Graduation with one year Diploma in computer Software application or B.Sc. IT/BCA or three years diploma in computer application/software application from AICTE recognized institution.
Social Forestry Worker:
- Academic =Matric. Physical standard (Height= 163cms). Physical fitness =25 km walk to be completed in 4 hours, Physical fitness certificate from CMO
- Academic: 10+2 or equivalent with biology as one of the subject
Junior Scale Stenographer:
- Graduate from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively.
Junior Legal Assistant :
- A Bachelors Degree in Law from a University established by law in India.
Drug Control Officer:
- Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a university established in India by law.
Assistant Food Analyst:
- Masters Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Holds Bachelors of Technology in Dairy/Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists(India) by examination in the section of Food Analyst conducted by the Institution of Chemists(India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purpose.
- Minimum Matric and Maximum 10 +2 , having valid HGV/PSV Driving License. OR Academic: 10+2,
Technical : Hills / Heavy Vehicle License with 5 years Driving.
- Minimum Matric and Maximum 10 +2 , with diploma in the relevant Trade from ITI / Government recognized Institute.
Wild Life Guard:
- Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 from recognized Institution with the following Physical Standards- 1.Male-163 cms height. 2.Female-150 cms height. Physical Fitness Test Walk to be completed in four hours on Foot: a) Male -25 kms b) Female- 16 kms . III) Physical Fitness Certificate from Chief Medical Officer.
Age Limit :
- OM – 40 years
- SC – 43 years
- ST – 43 years
- RBA – 43 years
- ALC/IB – 43 years
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section) – 43 years
- PSP (Pahari Speaking People) – 43 years
- OSC (Other Social Caste) – 43 years
- Physically Challenged Person – 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen 48 years
- Government Service/Contractual Employment – 40 years
District Cadre Wise Vacancies: Total – 503 Posts
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – 280 Posts
- General Administration Department – 200 Posts
- Health & Medical Education Department – 4 Posts
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 19 Posts
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-
- General Administration Department – Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 1,12,800/-
- Health & Medical Education Department – Rs. 35,800/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – Rs. 35,600/- to – Rs. 1,12,800 /-
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 40/20 points Written Examination/CBT =60/80 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40/20 points earmarked for the Skill Test).
- The candidate shall have to qualify Driving Test to be eligible to appear for written examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
For General – Rs.350/-
Mode Of Payment:
The application fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website from 20 June 2021 to 20 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 20 June 2021). [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here