JNU Recruitment: Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university located at New Delhi, India, it was established in the Year 1969 by an act of parliament. There are many defence institutions granted recognition under JNU is located at Pune, Mhow, Ezhimala, Dehradun, Secunderabad. The Research and Development Institution are located all over India, JNU was ranked number 3 in all over India and they Signed up with the 71 Universities all over the world to give a better education for the students. The main motive for this University is to give a clear vision about life to the students before leaving the Campus.
Job Role: Senior Assistant/Personal Assistant
Salary: Rs. 35400-112400/-
Last Date: 04 October 2021
- A University Degree from a recognized University; Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body of Central Govt./State Govt. OR
- At least 05 years experience in the area of Administration/Accounts/Secretarial Work, of which at least three years of experience as UDC in the Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- or equivalent post in a University/Government/ State Govt./UTs/PSU/Autonomous Body. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in Shorthand (English/Hindi) with a speed of 100 w.p.m. Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body of Central Govt./State Govt. OR 05 years of experience as Stenographer (English/Hindi) in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Age Limit: 56 years
- Senior Assistant – 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 06 Posts
- Senior Assistant/Personal Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
JNU Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test/interview as to be decided by the Competent Authority.
How to apply for JNU Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply in the format available in the University website www.jnu.ac.in and may forward application along with requisite documents through postal on or before 04 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Office of the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell),
Room No. 131, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here