Join Indian Army Recruitment : The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment :
Job Role: Technical Graduate Course
Salary: 56,100 – 1,77,500/Month
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Age Limit :
- Technical Graduate Course – 20 to 27 years
- Civil – 9 Posts
- Architecture – 1 Post
- Mechanical – 6 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 3 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 8 Posts
- IT – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 1 Post
- Electronics & Communication – 3 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace – 1 Post
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation – 1 Post
- Production – 1 Post
- Industrial/Industrial/Manufacturing/Industrial Engg & Mgt – 1 Post
- Automobile Engineering – 1 Post
- Lieutenant : Level 10 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain : Level 10B 61,300-1,93,900
- Major : Level 11 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : Level 12A 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel : Level 13 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier : Level 13A 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General : Level 14 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale : Level 15 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale : Level 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) : Level 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS : Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brig: 15,500/-
- Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy i.e. during training period at IMA. : 56,100/-
Join Indian Army 2022 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of Applications – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves will shortlist applications and fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially.
- SSB Interview – Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days.
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before 09 June 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here