Join Indian Army Recruitment: Join Indian Army schedule to hire TGC/Territorial Army Officers/Soldier 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment:
Company: Join Indian Army
Job Role: Technical Graduate Course
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 2,50,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 15 September 2021
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 10 Posts
- Architecture – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 02 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 03 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 08 Posts
- Information Technology – 03 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 02 Posts
- Telecommunication – 01 Post
- Electronics & Communication – 01 Post
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 01 Post
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace – 01 Post
- Avionics – 01 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Fibre Optics – 01 Post
- Production – 01 Post
- Industrial/Industrial/Manufacturing/Industrial Engg & Mgt – 01 Post
- Workshop Technology – 01 Post
- Lieutenant – Level 10: 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10B: 61,300-1,93,900
- Major – Level 11: 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A: 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13: 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A: 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General – Level 14: 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – Level 15: 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale – Level 16: 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17: 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS – Level 18: 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay MSP to the Officers from the rank of Lt to Brig – Rs.15,500/- p.m (fixed)
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academy i.e. during training period at IMA. – Rs.56,100/-p.m
Join Indian Army – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. on or before 15 September 2021..
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here