Join Indian Army Recruitment: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment:
Job Role: Short Service Commission Officer
Qualification: BVSc / AH
Last Date: 18 November 2021
- BVSc/BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984).
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
- Short Service Commission Officer – Rs.61,300/-p.m
Join Indian Army – Selection Process:
- Short Listing of Applications:. Initial screening and short listing of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services.
- SSB Interview: Candidates whose applications are found in order shall be detailed to appear for the Service Selection Board on a specified date.
- Merit list: Merit list of the candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be prepared. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at SSBs only and as such higher educational qualifications, previous achievements have no role to play.
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the application form along with required documents through postal on or before 18 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1) QMG’s Branch,
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3,
Ground Floor, Wing No-4 RK Puram, New Delhi — 110 066
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here