Join Indian Army Recruitment: Join Indian Army schedule to hire Officer/MTS/SSC Officer for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, hiring process for Join Indian Army Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment:
Job Role: Multi Tasking Staff/Steno
Salary: Rs.5,200 – 81,100/ month
Last Date: 2 May 2022
Multi Tasking Staff:
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- 12th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board / University, Dictation – 10 mins @ 30 words per min, Transcription – 50 mins (Eng), 65 mins (Hindi) on computer
Age Limit :
- Multi Tasking Staff/Steno – 18 to 25 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff – 04 Posts
- Steno – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
- Steno – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
Join Indian Army 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will entail (a) screening of document and setting up cut-off marks/percentage/grade obtained in essential educational qualification in case large number of applications are received, (b) issue of call letter to those who clear screening, (c) written test, (d) verification of character & antecedents, (e) selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination from the prescribed authorities. They should have a vision of 6/6 in both eyes, no colour blindness and not suffering from any inadmissible diseases.
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application along with other essential certificates to the Address given below only by post so as it reaches on or before 02 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
Postal Address :
The Establishment Officer
Headquarters 101 Area
For more govt. jobs: Click Here