Join Indian Army Recruitment: Join Indian Army schedule to hire Civilian Motor Driver/Vehicle Mechanic/Fireman/SSC Officer 2021. If you have 10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment:
Company: Join Indian Army
Job Role: Civilian Motor Driver/Vehicle Mechanic/Fireman/Labourer/Carpenter
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 12 June 2021
Civilian Motor Driver:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board. Must possess Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles from DTO/RTO and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- 10th Standard pass from a recognised board. Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi. One year experience of his trade (Capable of carrying out standard repairs of heavy vehicles).
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized board. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of
extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire. Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness.
- 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board.
- 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board. Should have the knowledge of carpentry.
For the post Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Labourer & Carpenter:
- 18 to 25 yrs for UR Candidates.
- 18 to 28 yrs for OBC Candidates .
- 18 to 30 yrs for SC/ST Candidates.
For the post Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- 18 to 27 yrs for UR Candidates.
- 18 to 32 yrs for SC Candidates.
- 18 to 32 yrs for EWS Candidates.
- Civilian Motor Driver – 27 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic – 01 Post
- Fireman – 03 Posts
- Labourer – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver – Rs.19900-45700/-
- Vehicle Mechanic – Rs.19900-45700/-
- Fireman – Rs.19900-45700/-
- Labourer – Rs.18000-41100/-
- Carpenter – Rs.18000-41100/-
Join Indian Army – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on physical/practical test. The Board of Officer(s) will be detailed to conduct physical and practical tests. No separate marks will be allowed for the practical / physical tests as these will be only of ‘Qualifying’ nature.
- Selection to Gp ‘C’ posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test subject to qualifying in the practical / trade / physical tests, as applicable.
- Physical and Endurance test as prescribed in Qualification for Fireman will be conducted by Board of Officer.
Endurance Test :
- Carrying a man (fireman lift of 65.5 kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds)
- Clearing 2.7 metres wide ditch landing on both feet (long jumps).
- Climbing 3 metres vertical rope using hands and feet.
For All Trades (except Fireman) :
- Physical Tests will be carried out as decided by The Board of Officers and will be common for all trades to maintain commonality / transparency of the tests. Candidates will be disqualified immediately on failing to qualify any of the event and will not (WILL NOT) be permitted to appear in next event / subsequent tests. The candidate will be immediately escorted out of unit premises / test venue.
- The written test will form overall merit and minimum passing marks are 33%. The written test will comprise of four parts as per the details mentioned below. The Question-Paper-cum-Answer Sheet of Written Test will be
bilingual i.e in English and Hindi, However, the questions in the portion of English language will be in English and to be answered in English only.
|Paper||Subject (All parts will be objective|
Multiple Choice Type)
|Part – I||General Intelligence||25||25||33%||0.25 marks for|
|Part – II||English Language||50||50|
|Part – III||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
|Part – IV||General Awareness (including|
trade specific questions)
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents with Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 45/- through postal on or before 12 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell)
5471 ASC Battalion (MT)
Near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College,
Pathankot Cantt (Punjab)-145001
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here