Jute Corporation Recruitment: The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) was incorporated by the Government Of India in 1971 as a price support agency with a clear mandate for the procurement of raw jute / mesta without any quantitative limit from the growers at the minimum Support price (MSP) declared in each year by the Government Of India based on the recommendations made by Commission for Agricultural Cost & Prices (CACP). This protects the jute growers from exploitations in the hands of the middle men. The basic objective is not profit making but a social cause to protect the interest of about 4.00 million families engaged in farming of jute, most of whom are small / marginal farmers. Therefore, the presence of JCI in the market provide stability in the raw jute prices.
Jute Corporation Recruitment:
Job Role: Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Inspector
Qualification: B.Com/ M.Com/ 12th Pass/ Any Graduate
Salary: Rs. 21,500 – 1,15,000/ month
Last Date: 13 January 2022
Educational qualification :
- The candidates must have completed M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records. OR
- The candidates must have completed B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records.
- Desirable: ACA, SAS, CA, ACWA, CAD
- The candidates must have completed Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English
- The candidates must have a Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting/ bailing/ storage/ transportation
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021):
- The upper age limit for the candidates who are applying for the above mentioned posts is 30 years.
CategoryMax Age (as on 01.12.2021)UR/OBC (Creamy Layer)30 YearsOBC (Non-Creamy Layer)33 YearsSC/ST35 YearsPwBD40 YearsPwBD+SC/ST45 YearsPwBD+OBC(NCL)30 YearsEx-ServicemenAs per Govt. of India guidelines in force
Total Vacancies : 63 Posts
|Categories||Accountant||Junior Assistant||Junior Inspector|
|TOTAL||12 posts||11 posts||40 posts|
The Salary for the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Rs. 28,600-1,15,000 for Accountant
- Rs. 21,500-86,500 for Junior Assistant and Junior Inspector
Selection Process for Jute Corporation JCI Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on Computer Based Online Examination (CBT)
- Additionally, for the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a typing test on the very day of CBT, which shall be qualifying in nature.
- The On-line Examination will be based on multiple choice questions and will be of 90 minutes (in one sitting) and the total allotted marks shall be 100.
- Each question shall carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
How to apply for Jute Corporation JCI Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 13th January 2022 on the official website of Jute Corporation.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here