Karnataka Bank Recruitment : Karnataka Bank is the Commercial bank which is headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka.it came into existence in the year of 1924 at Mangalore. Karnataka bank has ‘A’ class certificate with 839 branches,1374 ATMS’s across 22 states and 2 Union territories.karnataka bank shares is the total amount of 1,85,000 shareholders. The Bank has Best Bank Award under Small Bank Category in 2010-2011.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment :
Job Role: Clerks
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class) / equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-05-2022.
- Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.05.2022):
- The maximum Age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Clerk should be 26 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996].
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- The selection process for the post of Clerk will be based on online test
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The following is the online examination test structure (with separately timed tests) :
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Clerk is Rs. 700
- The application fees is Rs. 600/- in case of SC/ST candidates
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, etc.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of Karnataka Bank given below on or before 21 May 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here