Keltron Recruitment: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited is an electronic enterprise situated in Trivandrum, Kerala, India. It was founded in 1973 by K. P. P. Nambiar.
Job Role: Engineer/Technical Assistant/Operator
Last Date: 11 October 2021
- BE/B Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with 60% marks. Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
- M.Tech- Knowledge in high precision electronic hardware development and embedded software development, testing and debugging of electronic hardware in various conditions. OR BE/B Tech in Electronics/ ECE/E&TC/ E&I/E & E/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering(ICE) with 60% marks. B.Tech-Minimum one-year experience in analog and digital circuit design & layout for PCB design as per ISRO PAX document and fabrication. ARM microcontrollers and C programming, electronic system integration and testing.
- Three year full time Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 60% marks. Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
- ITI Fitter with 60% marks. Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
Upper Age Limit :
- Engineer/Technical Assistant /Operator – 36 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Engineer – 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 07 Posts
- Operator – 02 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Engineer – Rs.15500-23500/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.11000-13500/-
- Operator – Rs.10500-12000/-
Keltron Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for Keltron Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.swg.keltron.org) website on or before 11 October 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here