Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment: KV schedule to hire PRT/TGT/PGT 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pondicherry. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya: Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Kendriya Vidyalaya contains over 1096 schools in Indian and three abroad. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment:
Job Role: PRT/TGT/PGT
Qualification: Any Degree/PG/Dipoma
Salary: Rs. 21,250 – 27,500/-
Job Location: Pondicherry
Walk-In-Interview Date: 12,13 July 2021
PGT in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, Commerce, Economics:
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: PGT (English)- English, PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics, PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics. PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem, PGT (Biology) – Botany/Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible. PGT (Economics) – Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
PGT in Computer Science:
- At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR
- B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc(Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or
Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
TGT’s in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science & Social Science:
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (Social Science): Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics,
Computer Science, Statistics. For TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by
whatever name known) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El. Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Proficiency to teach through Hindi and English Media.
- B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Sc.(Electronic with Computer Science component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Science) Or Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized University with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/’O’ level from DOEACC Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level form DOEACC.
Age Limit: 18 to 65 years
- PGT – Rs. 27,500/-
- TGT – Rs. 26250/-
- Primary Teacher – Rs.21250/-
- Computer Instructor – Rs.21250/-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process of all posts will be based on walk-in-interview Interview
How to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk-in interviews along with original certificates/documents and set of Xerox copies (self-attested) of the required qualification on respective dates.
For More details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
- PRT – 12.07.21 at 8.30 am
- TGT – 12.07.21 at 1.00 pm
- PGT – 13.07.21 at 8.30 am, 1.00 pm
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA No 1JIPMER Campus ,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here