Kerala Financial Corporation Recruitment: Kerala Financial Corporation Recruitment schedule to hire JAVA/ J2EE Developer 2021. If you have BE/ B.Tech/ MCA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Thiruvananthapuram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
KFC invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of JAVA/ J2EE Developer – 02 posts on a purely temporary basis. Candidates who have completed a B.E/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the practical test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kerala Financial Corporation Recruitment:
Company: Kerala Financial Corporation
Job Role: JAVA/ J2EE Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Total Vacancies: 02
Salary: Rs.549360 – 919200/-
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date: 30 April 2021
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with minimum one year of experience as Java/ J2EE Developer. Experience in Finacle Core Banking Solution (Customization & management) will have added weightage.
For General – Below 35 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 03 years for OBC/ Muslim/ E/B/T/ LC/AI candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
Location wise vacancies: 02 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram Zone – 02 Posts
- The selection will be done by the Selection Committee constituted for the same through Practical exam and interview. The Corporation reserves the right to conduct written test depending on number of applications received.
- Selected candidates will be given offer letter for the appointment as the JAVA/ J2EE DEVELOPER of KFC on contact basis for a period of One year from the date of appointment, annually renewable based on performance.
How to apply for Kerala Financial Corporation Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in KFC website www.kfc.org and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 April 2021.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Chairman and Managing Director,
Head Office, Kerala Financial Corporation,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here