Kerala High Court Recruitment : Kerala High Court schedule to hire Munsiff Magistrate for 2022. The job location is Kerala. The selection process, recruitment process for Kerala High Court Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is located in Kochi. Drawing its powers under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. The High Court is empowered with original, appellate and revisional jurisdiction in civil as well as criminal matters, and the power to answer references to it under some statutes.
Kerala High Court Recruitment :
Job Role: Munsiff Magistrate
Application Last Date: 23 February 2022
- The candidate shall be a holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
Age Limit: 35 years
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Nadars included in SIUC – 1 Post
- Scheduled Tribes – 5 Posts
- Scheduled Castes Converts to Christianity – 1 Post
- Hindu Nadars – 1 Post
- Regular Vacancies: 42 Posts
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The preliminary examination consists of one paper of objective type screening test based on the syllabus given below containing 100 multiple choice questions, each question carrying two marks. Maximum marks will be 200 and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Duration of the preliminary examination will be two and a half hours. The preliminary examination is conducted for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates and the marks obtained in the preliminary examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
- The ratio of notified vacancies to the number of successful candidates in the preliminary examination shall be 1:10.
|Part A||Code of Civil Procedure, Indian Contract Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.|
|Part B||Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act.|
|Part C||Constitution of India, Legal G.K., Reasoning & Mental ability.|
- Written Examination: The Kerala Judicial Service Main (Written) Examination consists of 4 papers based on the syllabus given below. Each paper carries 100 marks and the duration for each paper will be three hours. The number of candidates for viva voce shall not ordinarily exceed three times the number of notified vacancies.
- Viva-Voce: Maximum marks for viva voce shall be 50. Only those candidates who are shortlisted as per the above scheme shall be called for viva-voce. The cut off marks in the viva-voce is fixed at 40% for general and OBC candidates and 35% for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedules Tribes. Fraction of half or more than half shall be regarded as full marks and less than half shall be ignored. The marks secured by a candidate in the viva-voce shall be added to the total marks secured by him/her in the Main (written) examination.
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website and has two parts – Step-I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I.A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step -II process and payment of application fee (if applicable). on or before 15 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of Step-1 & Step-11 processes and remittance of application fee through online mode: 03.02/2022
- The date of closure of Step-I process: 23.021022
- Date of closure of Step-II process, last date for remittance of application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for offline payment: 03.031022
- Date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode (*Those candidates who wish to pay the application fee through offline mode should download the challan on or before the last date fixed for closure of Step II process (ie 03.03.2022): 07-03.2022
- The last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 15.03.2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here