Konkan Railway Recruitment: Konkan railway corporation limited is government-owned company which is headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. It was established in the year 1998. The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore.
Konkan Railway Recruitment:
Job Role: Apprentice
Salary: Rs.3542 – 4984/-
Last Date: 22 November 2021
Category- I Graduate Apprentices:-
- The candidate must have passed full time regular B.E in the listed fields from recognized Board/University.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- The candidate must have passed full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Board/University. For both the above categories, the total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester/year.
- Four years bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute. No additional weightage will be given to the candidate who possesses higher qualification along with above minimum essential qualification.
Age Limit : 18 -25 years
Total Vacancies: 139 Posts
- B.E Civil Engineering Engineering – 30Posts
- B.E Electrical Engineering – 30 Posts
- B.E Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 18 Posts
- B.E Mechanical Engineering – 09 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – 24 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 28 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/-p.m.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.3542/- p.m.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected for training on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the Notification. The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- The panel will be on the basis of aggregate percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories – Rs.100/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/ minorities/ Economically Weaker Section /Physically handicapped – Nil
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22 November 2021
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here