LIC HFL Recruitment: LIC HFL schedule to hire Associate 2021. If you have Master Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL): It is one of the largest housing finance companies in India and it has its registered and corporate office at Mumbai. It is an associate/subsidiary company of LIC of India. The main objective of LIC HFL is to provide long term finance to individuals for the purpose of purchase or construction of the house or flat for residential purpose/ repair and renovation of existing flat/ houses. It was incorporated on 19 June 1989. It has nine regional offices, 23 back offices and 273 marketing offices Across India.
LIC HFL Recruitment:
Company: LIC HFL
Job Role: Associate
Qualification: Master Degree
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai
Salary: Rs: 6 to 9 Lakhs
Last Date: 07 June 2021
- Master in Social Work/Rural Management with minimum aggregate 55% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Minimum 1 year with a reputed organization in Project life cycle management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Project, Sustainability reporting in CSR foundations/organizations.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- Associate – 23 to 30 years
Total Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Associate : 06 Posts
- Associate: Rs. 6 to 9 Lakhs
LIC HFL Recruitment Selection Process:
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo Online Test.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Test will be called for Interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply LIC HFL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through LIC HFL’s Careers website on or before 07 June 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here