Madras University Recruitment: Madras University schedule to hire University Research Fellowship for 2022. The job location is Chennai. The selection process, recruitment process for Madras University Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Madras University Recruitment:
Job Role: University Research Fellowship
Qualification: Master’s Degree
Stipend: Rs.7,000/ Month
Last Date: 14 March 2022
- Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto. A relaxation of 5% of marks. from 55% to 50%. or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Total Vacancies: 44 Posts
- Chepauk Campus : 27 posts
- Marina Campus : 06 posts
- Guindy Campus : 09 posts
- Taramani Campus : 02 posts
Fellowship: Rs.7,000/ month
Madras University Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
- General – Rs.200/-
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 14 March 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
Postal Address :
Registrar, University of Madras,
Centenary Building, Chepauk Campus,
For more govt. jobs: Click Here