Madras University Recruitment: The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Madras University Recruitment:
Job Role: Guest Lecturer
Last Date: 17 September 2021
Guest Lecturer ( Full Time):
- PG degree in Physics/ Materials Science Plus NET/SET or Ph. D in the concerned subject. Desirable: Teaching
experience in Physics/ Materials Science)
Guest Lecturer ( Full Time)- Self supportive:
- PG degree in Physics/Materials Science Plus NET/SET or Ph. D in the concerned subject. Desirable: Teaching
experience in Physics/Materials Science
Total Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Guest Lecturer ( Full Time): 02 Posts
- Guest Lecturer ( Full Time)- Self supportive: 02 Posts
- Guest Lecturer ( Full Time): Rs.20,000/-
- Guest Lecturer ( Full Time)- Self supportive: Rs.20,000/- (Rs.500/hr)
Madras University Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the interview. Tentative Interview Date: 20t09t2021(Monday) at 11.00 a.m.
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may send the application along with required documents through postal to the following address on or before 17 September 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Professor & Head Incharge
Department of Materials Science
University of Madras
Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600 025.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here