Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment : Madurai Kamaraj University schedule to hire Trainers/Technical Assistants for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Madurai (Tamilnadu). The details for the selection process, Madurai Kamaraj University application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Madurai Kamaraj University is a public state university located in Madurai city, in southern Tamil Nadu, India, established in 1966. MKU is one of the 15 universities in India with the University with Potential for Excellence status, which was awarded by the University Grants Commission in India.
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment :
Job Role: Patent Drafting Assistant/Food Lab Manager/Programmer/HR/Project Management officer/Counselling Trainer
Qualification: Master Degree/B.Tech
Salary: As per govt norms
Patent Drafting Assistant:
- Master’s in Physical /Chemical / Life Sciences or B.Tech Biotechnology (CGPA 8 or above) with good writing skills
Food Lab Manager:
- M.A. (Tourism Management) or M.Sc. (Tourism and Hospitality Management) or M.Sc. (Hotel Management and Catering Science)
- M.Sc. Computer Science /B.E. Computer Engineering /ECE / I.T & Certification in Programming Languages
HR/Project Management officer:
- MBA / M. Com/ or equivalent Degree
- M.A/ M.Sc., in Psychology / Counselling or relevant degree.
- Patent Drafting Assistant – 01 Post
- Food Lab Manager – 01 Post
- Programmer – 01 Post
- HR/Project Management officer – 01 Post
- Counselling Trainer – 01 Post
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection of the shortlisted candidates would be based on a written Test or Interview
How to Apply Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should can apply through online on or before 21 October 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here