Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment : Madurai Kamaraj University schedule to hire Project Fellow/AI Trainer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Madurai (Tamilnadu). The details for the selection process, Madurai Kamaraj University application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Madurai Kamaraj University is a public state university located in Madurai city, in southern Tamil Nadu, India, established in 1966. MKU is one of the 15 universities in India with the University with Potential for Excellence status, which was awarded by the University Grants Commission in India.
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment :
Job Role: Project Fellow/AI Trainer
Salary: Rs.16,000 – 30,000/-
Project Fellow :
- Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Computer Science and Engineering (First Class) OR Master Degree in Chemistry (First Class) OR M.Sc.,/MCA/M.Tech (First Class) OR M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences (First Class) OR M.Sc/M.Tech in any branch of Life Sciences (First Class)
- Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Computer Science and Engineering (First Class) and 2 years experience in AI Tools and ML
Age Limit: 30 years
- Project Fellow – 09 Posts
- AI Trainer – 01 Post
- Project Fellow – Rs.30,000/-
- AI Trainer – Rs.16,000/-
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection of the shortlisted candidates would be based on a written Test or Interview
How to Apply Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should can apply through online on or before 07 October 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here