Mazagon Dock Recruitment: Mazagon Dock schedule to hire Non-Executives/Training Instructor 2021. If you have ITI/Diploma/12th/10th/8th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders is the leading shipbuilding company in India. It builds Warships and Submarines for the Indian navy with good profit-making in central government enterprises under the Ministry of Defence and Department of Defence Production. Mazagon Dock has the manpower strength or employees strength of 9000.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment:
Company: Mazagon Dock
Job Role: Non-Executives
Salary: Rs. 13,200 – 64,360/-
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: 4 July 2021
AC. Ref. Mechanic:
- Passed SSC or equivalent by a Board recognized by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”/ Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Mechanic (Central Air Conditioning Plant, Industrial cooling and Package Air conditioning)/ Mechanic (Cold storage, Ice plant, and Ice candy plant).
- Compressor Attendant is not a designated trade under Apprenticeship Act. The candidates who have passed SSC & NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and worked in MDL/ Shipbuilding Industry as a Compressor Attendant for a minimum of one year.
- 8th Pass and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Carpenter/ Shipwright (wood)”
- 8th Pass and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Welder/ Welder (G&E)/ TIG & MIG Welder/ Structural Welder/ Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels)/ Advance Welder/ Gas Cutter.
- Chipper Grinder trade is not a designated trade under Apprenticeship Act. Candidates who have passed SSC and NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder for minimum period of one year may apply for the said post directly. However, the experience certificate should be certified by the Personnel Dept.
Diesel Crane Operator:
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence and having one-year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Diesel Crane Operator
Diesel Motor Mechanic:
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in “Diesel Mechanic/Motor Vehicle Mechanic/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic (Marine Diesel)
Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical/ Civil):
- Mechanical: Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India. Civil: Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Civil Stream.
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Electrician”
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Electronic Mechanic/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft / Mechanic Television (Video)/ Mechanic cum- Operator Electronics Communication system/ Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance / Mechanic Radio & TV.”
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Fitter / Marine Engineer Fitter / Shipwright (Steel). The candidate has worked in MDL/ Shipbuilding industry as a Fitter for a minimum of one year but undergone Apprentice Training in any other trade
Jr. Q C Inspector (Mechanical):
- Passed SSC with 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical/ Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter/ Fabricator/ Composite Welder”.
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder)”
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Millwright Mechanic/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance”.
- 8th Pass and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Painter/ Marine Painter”.
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter” or NAC exam passed in the trade of “Plumber” and having one-year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as a Plumber
- 8th Pass and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Rigger”
- Passed SSC and NAC exam passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter/ Fabricator”
- Passed SSC/ HSC with full-time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics Shipbuilding & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer engineering. Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of Computer will be Preferred
Utility Hand (Skilled):
- Utility Hand (Skilled) will be selected from Fitter Trade only and will be imparted 2 months training in the operation of Gas/ Welding Plant/ Oxy Acetylene equipment etc.
Planner Estimator (Mechanical/ Electrical):
- Must have passed SSC / HSC with full-time three years. Mechanical: Diploma or full-time Degree with pass class in Mechanical/ Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering. Electrical: 10th Pass/ HSC with full time three years Diploma or full-time Degree with pass class in Electrical/ Electronic or Marine Engineering
- Passed Diploma/ Degree Nursing of 3 years’ duration after 12th Std done at Govt. or Govt recognized University/ Institute & basic life support and Advance Cardiac life support certification of American Heart Association or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working in Govt./ Pvt Hospital with minimum 100-bed hospital/ Industrial (OHS) set up and qualified in handling alone industrial emergencies/ accidents/ injuries/ illnesses and specialized in advanced life support care & able to read ECG monitors and do intervention procedures. Only male candidates to apply. The experience certificate should be issued by the Personnel/ HR department.
Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled):
- Passed SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in the Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand for a minimum period of one year.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years
- AC. Ref Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Compressor Attendant – 05 Posts
- Carpenter – 81 Posts
- Chipper Grinder – 13 Posts
- Composite Welders – 132 Posts
- Diesel Crane Operator – 05 Posts
- Diesel cum Motor Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Jr. Draughtsman – 54 Posts
- Electrician – 204 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 55 Posts
- Fitter – 119 Posts
- Jr. Q.C. Inspector (Mechanical) – 13 Posts
- Gas Cutter – 38 Posts
- Machinist – 28 Posts
- Millwright Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Painter – 100 Posts
- Piper Fitter – 140 Posts
- Rigger – 88 Posts
- Structural Fabricator – 125 Posts
- Store Keeper – 10 Posts
- Utility Hand – 14 Posts
- Planner Estimator – 08 Posts
- Paramedics – 02 Posts
Semi-Skilled ID II:
- Utility Hand – 135 Posts
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V) – Rs. 17,000 – 64,360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II) – Rs. 13,200 – 49,910/-
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
|Selection Criteria||Weightage||In case no|
|Written Test||30 %||50 %|
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry||20 %||–|
|Trade Test||50%||50 %|
- For General (UR), OBC, SEBC, EWS & AFC Category – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST & PWDs Category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 04 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here