MESCOM Recruitment: MESCOM schedule to hire Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About MESCOM: Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is an Indian electricity supplier to the districts of Karnataka namely Dakshina Kannada, Udupi district, Chickmagalur and Shimoga. It has its headquarters at Mangaluru. The company was formed on June 2002. Karnataka Electricity Board (KEB) which was earlier involved in Transmission & Distribution of electricity in state of Karnataka was corporatised into Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Currently KPTCL looks after only Transmission and the Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOM’s) look after distribution. The distribution of electricity to last mile or end users is done by this Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOM’s) in the state of Karnataka.
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices
Salary: Rs.5000 – 7000/-
Job Location: Karnataka
Last Date: 05 September 2021
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory university. A degree in engineering or technology granted by an institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an act of parliament. A diploma in engineering or technology granted by state council or board of technical education established by a state government in relevant discipline. A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a university in relevant discipline. A diploma in engineering and technology granted by institution recognised by the state government or central government as equivalent to above.
- Graduate Apprentice – 125 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 75 Posts
MESCOM Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on % of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification .
How to apply for MESCOM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should register in NATS web portal and then apply through on or before 05 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Online Application starting date – 19.08.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” – 05.09.2021
- Last date for applying “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” – 09.09.2021
Declaration of Shortlisted list – 14.09.2021
Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited(MESCOM”FERD Centre, Near Gopalakrishna temple, Shakthinagara, Mangaluru- 575016 Any Working days between – 21.09.2021 & 23.09.2021 (Timings 11 AM to 04 PM)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here