MIDHANI Recruitment: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice/Trade Apprentice
Salary: Rs. 7700 – 9000/-
Last Date: 13 November 2021
Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University. A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Candidates who have completed the qualifying examination (ITI) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Metallurgy Engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering / EEE – 08 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Technology – 04 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Metallurgy Engineering – 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering / EEE – 05 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 02 Posts
- Commercial & Computer Practice – 05 Posts
- Machinist- 20 Posts
- Turner – 20 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 7700 – 8050/-
MIDHANI Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection of the candidates will be decided based on the merit (percentage of marks obtained in the ITI – NCVT & SSC Marks). The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age, Qualification, Category, Aadhar) and medical fitness.
- The final rank list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ after conducting Certificate Verification comprising of ADT BoAT (SR) and officials Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Kanchanbagh Hyderabad.
How to Apply MIDHANI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should registered at NATS and Apprenticeshipindia portal and then apply through online on or before 13 November 2021.
For More Details (Graduate/Technician Apprentice): Click here [adcode]
For More Details (Trade Apprentice): Click here
To Apply (Graduate/Technician Apprentice) : Click here
To Apply (Trade Apprentice) : Click here
Important Date for Graduate/Technician Apprentice:
- Online Application starting date : 25.10.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal : 10.11.2021
- Last date for applying Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad. : 13.11.2021
- Handing over of selection list to Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Kanchanbagh Hyderabad. : 15.11.2021
- Certificate verification : Will be announced Later
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here