MILKFED Verka Recruitment: The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (MILKFED) came into life in the year 1973 to improve dairy farming in the state of Punjab. Verka’s first plant was set up in Amritsar. Verka has a wide range of products including different variants of Pasteurized Packed milk, Ghee, Table Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Cheese, Sweetened Flavoured Milk, Ice Cream, Indigenous sweets, fresh Products like Lassi, Paneer, Dahi, Kheer and Tetra Pack Products such as fruit beverages & milk. The products are available in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Northeast India. Verka also exports ghee to countries like the Middle East, Australia, Japan, New Zealand and Malaysia.
MILKFED Verka Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive
Last Date: 19 December 2021
- B.Tech Dairy Technology/MBA in Human Resource Management/Graduate in Law with having diploma in Personnel Management/IR.
Assistant Manager (Civil Engineering):
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Assistant Manager (System & MIS):
- PGDRM (IRMA)/B.Tech or M.Tech in IT/ Computer Science or MCA from a recognized university/institute
Assistant Manager (Marketing):
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
Assistant Manager (Quality Assurance):
- B.Tech.(DT)/M.Tech.(DT/DC/DM)/PhD in Dairy Chemistry/Dairy Technology from a recognized University/Institute
Assistant Manager (Production):
- B.Tech/M.Tech. (DT) from a recognized University/Institute
Assistant Manager (Procurement):
- B.Tech/M.Tech (DT & D.Ext.) from a recognized University
Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry):
- B.V.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute
Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts):
- M.Com from a recognized University/ Institute with 3 years experience in Finance & Accounts
Senior Executive (Marketing):
- MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/Institute. Or Graduate with 3 years of FMCG experience.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2021): 18 to 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil Engineering) – 7 Posts
- Assistant Manager (System and MIS) – 9 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Marketing) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Quality Assurance) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Production) – 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Procurement) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Animal Husbandry) – 5 Posts
- Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts) – 15 Posts
- Senior Executive (Marketing) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 1st Year Pay: Rs.35000/- 2nd Year Pay: Rs.40000/-
- Senior Executive: 1st Year Pay: Rs.20000/- 2nd Year Pay: Rs.22000/-
MILKFED Verka Recruitment 2021 Selection process:
- Selection for the post of Assistant Manager shall be based on written test plus interview and selection for the post of Senior Executive will be on the merit of written test only. The medium of written test will be English except for the Punjabi Language section.
- The written test shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. The question paper will be objective type(400 marks)having 100 questions with multiple choices. Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet (Ball pen will be provided to candidates at examination centre) and each question will carry 4 mark. The duration of test shall be 120 minutes. The question paper will be in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part). There will be negative marking to the extent of 25% for each wrong answer.
- Maximum Marks :400 marks, Language Proficiency(Punjabi-12 Questions +English-08 Questions): 80 marks, General Knowledge-History & culture of Punjab, current affairs of National & International importance (10 Questions): 40 marks, Mathematical skill (Matric level) (10 Questions) : 40 marks, Mental ability/Logical reasoning (10 Questions) :40 marks, As per prescribed qualification for job (50 Questions): 200 marks
- Minimum qualifying marks for candidates belonging to all categories shall be 40% of total marks of the written test. For the post of Assistant Manager, candidates shall be called for interview as per the merit drawn on the basis of score obtained in the written test. The number of candidates called for interview will be three times the number of posts in that category.
- For the post of Assistant Manager, the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test will be adjudged on the weightage of 80 percent and 20 percent weightage will be given to performance in the interview/personality test. The total marks obtained out of 400 marks will be considered for placement in the final merit list.
- For the post of Senior Executive, candidates, equal to the number of posts advertised, who are placed at merit positions drawn on the basis of result of written test shall be called for document verification(counselling) and joining.
Application fee: Rs 1600/- (Rs. 500/- for reserved categories)
How to Apply for MILKFED Verka Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 19 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
- Start date for ONLINE Registration of application form: 29.11.2021 (after 12 noon)
- Last date for ONLINE Registration of application form: 19.12.2021 (upto 5 PM)
- Last date for submission of fee: 22.12.2021 (during banking hours)
- Date of written test : Will be uploaded on the website shortly
For Mo For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here