MKCL Recruitment: MKCL schedule to hire Management Trainee 2021. If you have MBA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About MKCL: Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited is a public limited company promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, India and was incorporated under the Companies Act On 5 January 2018 the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM) issued a Government Resolution, as per which, in place of H & TE Department, the General Administration Department (GAD) has become the Representative Department of GoM for matters concerning MKCL.
Job Role: Management Trainee
Salary: Rs. 5,03,354/CTC
Job Location: Pune / Navi Mumbai / Patna / Panchkula / Bhubaneswar
Last Date: 02 September 2021
- MBAs passed in the year 2019 or 2020 (Candidates appearing or passed in the year 2021 should NOT apply) and with Engineering Graduation preferably in computer engineering / IT / E&TC with good scholastic background, high mental ability, quantitative aptitude, sound foundations in computing and office automation tools.
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- First year – Project Associate (Business Development) : Rs. 5,03,354/-
- Second year – Senior Project Associate I (Business Development) : Rs. 6,54,398/-
- Third year – Senior Project Associate II : Rs. 9,05,318/-
MKCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process shall be a two-stage process consisting of: Online Test, Hands-on Test and Final Interview
- Stage 1: Online test: Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework. For the online test, candidates must have good stable internet connection with a desktop/laptop computer with Webcam and microphone. Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam.
- Mock test can be taken on September 3 and September 4, 2021 between 10AM to 8PM. Online exam shall be conducted on Sunday, September 5, 2021 from 11AM to 12:00PM. The results for the online test shall be declared on September 8, 2021 at 5:00PM.
- Maximum Marks which can be obtained for online test: 100. Total number of questions: 100. There shall be no negative marking. Multiple options will be given to each question. Each question will carry 1 mark. Test Duration: 60 minutes.
- Stage 2: Hands-on Test and Final Interview: Final Interview and Hands on test will be conducted from September 13, 2021 to September 17, 2021. Hands-on will be based on Part I: Tools mentioned in the Stage 1 above. This test will be conducted at MKCL’s Pune office. This situation may change dynamically based on the government guidelines.
How to apply for MKCL Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online along with required documents on or before 02 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
- Launch of the Application: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Last date to apply online: Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Mock Online Test: Friday, September 3, 2021 and Saturday, September 4, 2021 from 10AM to 8PM
- Online Test – Stage 1: Sunday, September 5, 2021 from 11AM to 12:00PM
- Online Test – Stage 1 Result: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 5PM
- Hands-on-Test and Interview (Stage-2): Monday, September 13, 2021 to Friday, September 17, 2021
- Inaugural Function and Joining Formalities: Friday, October 1, 2021
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here