MOIL Recruitment: MOIL schedule to hire Graduate Trainee/Trainee Electrical Supervisor 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
MOIL is a miniratna state-owned manganese ore mining company headquartered in Nagpur, India. With a market share of 50%, it is the largest producer of manganese ore in India. MOIL operates 11 mines in adjoining districts of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
Job Role: Graduate Trainee/Manager
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma
Job Location: Nagpur
Last Date: 15 September 2021
Graduate Trainee (Mech.):
- B.E/B.Tech Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Graduate Trainee (Elec.):
- B.E/B. Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications / Power or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute. Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Surveyor’s Certificate of competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 2 years’ experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA) OR
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent along with Surveyor’s Competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 4 years’ experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA). Possessing valid Graduate Trainee & Manager (Survey) Certificate of Competency (U/R)
Upper Age limit(as on 15.09.2021):
- Graduate Trainees – 30 years
- Manager – 35 years
Upper Age Relaxation: 53 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- UR – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- Graduate Trainee (Mech.) – 04 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (Elec.) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Survey) – 03 Posts
- Graduate Trainee – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Manager – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
MOIL Recruitment Selection process:
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
- Exam Cities: The Computer Based Online Test will be held Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two Test Cities from the list as per their preference.
Computer-Based Online Test:
- The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks) breakup of which is General Knowledge/Reasoning for 20 marks & General English for 10 marks which will be combined as segment -I and Subject Knowledge will be for 55 marks which
will be segment -II.
- Question paper will be available both in Hindi & English. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test:
- General (UR)/EWS – 50% of marks in each segment
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- 40% of marks in each segment
Personal Interview: The personal interview will be of 15 marks. List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the MOIL website. Shortlisted candidates also get the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id which they filled in online application form.
Final Selection: The final selection/merit list is based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based Online Test and Personal Interview.
- UR/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ SC/ EWS/ PwD candidates.
Mode of Payment: Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
How to apply for MOIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 15 September 2021.
For More Details: click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here